1.5 bln people worldwide suffer from substance abuse
We're building company to help every addict, no matter of substance. However, we've started with alcohol misuse problem to maintain focus.
People who're concerned about their harmful behavior, trying to deal with it on their own but not ready to go to doctor.
People who suffer from their substance abuse so much that they (or their relatives) are ready to ask specialist for a help.
Huge unmet demand in US and EU
Reporedly 6% of the adult population require mental healthcare. Nearly half of them reported no proper healthcare use.
Market is ready to adopt
66% of consumers are open
to remote health services.
Mobile Health Market grows rapidly
The global mHealth solutions market is projected to reach USD 213.6 billion by 2025 from USD 50.8 billion in 2020, at a high CAGR of 33.3% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2025.
Increasing adoption of AI mental health solutions
The Global AI in the mental healthcare Market size was valued at $910.6M in 2022 and is projected to be $11B by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 37.2% from 2023 to 2030.
Our goal for 5 years
Annual revenue in 2025
Monthly Active Users by the end of 2025
- Focus on product improvement
- Work on retention and customer conversion
- EU market soft launch
- Increase installs and conversions to customers
- Improve customer retention
- App for Smokers launch
- Full scale EU launch
- Introduce platform for evidence based psychiatrists and psychotherapists
- App for Drug Users launch
- Full scale launch in US, Canada, South America
- Work on customers experience and success metrics
- App for Eating Disorders launch
- New markets: Asia, Australia, New Zealand
- Improve financial product metrics
- Focus on corporate sales
- Launch App for Other Mental Health issues
Watch 1 Minute Video Pitch
Get the Sober One's Pitch Deck Here 👇
Want to join us on a mission of helping millions?
We're glad to talk with angel investors as well as with VC funds.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.